RISCUE RISK SIMULATION SOFTWARE
1. WE ARE WILLING TO LICENSE THE RISCUE RISK SIMULATION SOFTWARE (THE "SOFTWARE") TO YOU ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS WE ARE UNWILLING TO LICENSE THE SOFTWARE TO YOU, AND YOU MAY NOT USE THE SOFTWARE. IN SUCH CASE, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE FROM YOUR STORAGE MEDIA.
2. UNLESS YOU HAVE PURCHASED A FULL COMMERCIAL LICENSE TO THE SOFTWARE (SOLD SEPARATELY), YOU MAY ONLY USE THE SOFTWARE FOR STRICTLY NONCOMMERCIAL PURPOSES. SUCH PURPOSES INCLUDES USING THE SOFWARE IN ACADEMIC OR OTHER NON-PROFIT PROJECTS. IF YOU WANT TO USE THE SOFTWARE IN ANY SORT OF COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY, YOU MUST PURCHASE A FULL COMMERCIAL LICENSE FROM US.
3. Ownership and License. This is a license agreement and not an agreement for sale. It permits you to use the Software on any number of computers as described in the previous paragraph. The Software is owned by us or our licensors, and is protected by international copyright laws. Your rights to use the Software are specified in this Agreement, and we retain all rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
4. Transfer and Other Restrictions. You may not rent, lend, or lease this Software. The software may not be reverse engineered, decompiled, or disassembled. Reproduction and/or redistribution of any portion of the software is specifically prohibited in the absence of a separate written agreement with us or our licensors. Moreover, you may not transfer this license to use the Software to another party on a temporary or permanent basis.
5. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ITS OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. WE EXCLUDE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT DAMAGES, AND SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU ORIGINALLY PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS) EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. Termination. This license and your right to use this Software automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any provisions of this Agreement, destroy the copy of the Software in your possession, or voluntarily return the Software to us. Upon termination you will destroy all copy of the Software and documentation.